Jinxing myself

Katelynn • 29, married, mom of 2 beautiful baby boys, one is a newborn and the other is 2 years old
Last month I was so certain that I was pregnant and then my period came the night before it was due. Started super light, was pretty light the whole time and lasted just barely 4 days. Usually I'm 5-6 days, so it was the shortest and lightest ever. I was so crushed that it came. 
This month I planned on have sex every day of my fertile time. We did it the day before and the 2nd and 3rd day of the window and about 5 days after fertile period ended. Unfortunately we were both coming down with a cold making it difficult for us to do it during that time frame which stinks. So my highest % was like 15%. 
Due to all of this I've basically told myself I'm out this month haven't really been thinking about it. 
I'm going on vacation on Sunday (September 4) and AF is due Tuesday (September 6). I have starting thinking how great it would be if I had so much fun that I completely forgot about AF and she just didn't show and when I come home I remember and take a test that ends up being positive. Now I'm so obsessed, which I wasn't supposed to do and I can't stop thinking about it. Now I know there's no way I could wait that long to find out so if AF is late I have to test there. So my question is should I bring a test with me just in case or should I not bring a test and if I'm late just buy one there?
I was doing so good not thinking about it and now I'm starting to obsess. I don't want to jinx myself but now I don't think I could wait to test until I got home from vacation. Damn!! I was doing so well and now I can't help but think what if. I don't really have symptoms other than occasional nausea. With my son I had no signs that I was aware of until AF due date I got super sore boobs and as it had turned out I was super exhausted and found out afterwards that was a symptom.
Now I'm just always tired haha
I hate that I'm overthinking this again especially when I was doing so well.