Anyone else dealing with reoccurring heat exhaustion?

Ruthie

Just wondering if any of you pregnant ladies are dealing with heat intolerance? I'm 19 +2 days pregnant and, today was scary I walked my 7 year old to school this morning and on my back I started sweating a lot and starting to feel flush so I sat in the shade.. it was hot this morning but it was also 9 am so I thought I would be ok then my heart started pumping fast and felt all dizzy. I started to walk slowly back home but kept sitting on the curb almost crawling back my vision was getting funny the sky started to have the color of copper and the scenery around we got cartoony. It felt like I was dying luckily I live close to my son's school but it seems like I can't be outside longer than 10 mins. This is the 2nd time this has happened in 2 weeks but the first time with the vision episodes. When I got home I layed on the couch with the fan pointing on me and I was shivering with goosebumps and became very tired.

I'm just wondering if any of you ladies have gone through anything similar? I have a doctor's appointment set but it will be a week or so because the office is over crowded. :-/