Birth story

Brittany
I went in at 5:30 am for induction 09/08/16 and I get there fill my paper work out and get they plug me up and set me up to the medicine. They started me on a 3 of oxytocin I was only 1 cm dilated and 80 effaced. By 8:30 I was 2cm and 100% effaced so they crank up the oxytocin to 5 and the pain was horrible I couldn't cry I was in so much pain I was trying to learn to breath through the contractions but I'm not very good with pain, anyways while sitting in pain for hours nurse came in and I asked about my epidural and she told me it be about another hours before I got it will by 10:30 I got my epidural and the pain melted away well they checked me and I was 4cm dilated this when things started to change. They crank my oxytocin up to 24 and my body just kinda stopped contracting. Until 3:00 I wouldn't dilate over 5cm and they crank it up to 64 while that happened my epidural started to wear off and that as awful the pain I felt easy unbearable idk how someone could have a natural birth. At 3:30 they pulled me put took me in for c-section and gave me medicine numb me up really well and went at it and they cut me open we found she was push her head against my bones to come down but she was facing upward and she was too big to fit through my pelvis I have a really small.pelvis and she was only 7 pounds crazy right? They pulled her out and let my bf cut the unbiblical cord and he got to hold her first since they have finish taking out my placenta, and stitch me up. After I got to my room I was able to hold her and started breastfeeding feeding after her not getting full off of it I start her on formula and started pumping when I got home. We were in hospital for Two days I was very drained and super exhausted and for some reason my hospital is baby friendly so at night you can't put the baby in the nursery anymore you have to keep them in the room and she wouldn't sleep and kept me up all night and it was horrible but worth it. I wouldn't take back this day. I fell in love with the most beautiful baby girl