Girl Roommate

Brittany
Hey LDR ladies, my boyfriend who lives across the country is seeking a new roommate and made a post about it on social media. Of freakin' course the first person to respond was his new desperately single work friend who is a girl--but that part doesn't bother me so much as the fact that I think she's crushing on him. She likes all his posts and occasionally comments things like "😻😻😻." Anyways, I've expressed how uncomfortable this makes me feel. Especially the idea that the first girl he'll ever be living with is not me. 😔 But he doesn't want to live with a stranger, which I completely understand. Luckily, there's a 3rd roommate to kind of mediate I guess. I just think living with someone adds a level of intimacy, and I really don't wanna turn into the paranoid girlfriend who wonders if he's with her everytime I don't get a text back. I trust him and his commitment to me, but I don't trust her. But, ultimately I've come to terms with the fact that I'm not in control of this situation or his choices. I just have to wait and watch it unfold, which is scary. Anyone else going through something similar? Any advice on how to cope? Thanks 💖