Pregnant rant

Danielle
So today I went to the Dr. I am 31 weeks and 3 days, but I'm measuring at about 29 and a half weeks. Everything else with my little guy is just fine and my Dr said that he would keep an eye on it but he's not concerned. I am a small person and I may just have a small baby. Then tonight my boyfriend and I were eating and after I was done he asked if I was going to eat anymore and I said no I was full. He seriously told me that maybe I should be trying to eat more since we have an underweight baby. That really pissed me off. Firstly, our baby is small, NOT underweight. I have done everything to ensure my little guy is safe and healthy in there. I read every single day about pregnancy, I always think about my unborn child, and I always have his well being as my top priority. My boyfriend knows nothing about pregnancy, has only gone to 1 appointment with me because he has had to work for the rest, he has done nothing to educate himself on pregnancy or babies, who the hell is he to comment anything to me?! Maybe I'm being a little sensitive, but seriously he doesn't know shit. My child is perfect in there he's small. I am 5'5 and only weighed 103 when I got pregnant. Everyone in my family is small. My boyfriend was almost a 10 lb baby! No matter how much I make myself eat it's not going to make my son giant. Really what irritates me is he has taken no initiative to educate himself at all about what I'm going through, but he wants to try and tell me what I'm not doing right. I think no 😒😒