Two years of ttc and 2016 is the crappest year to date

Sorry to be a moaning minnie but this year has been so negative for us. I know people have actual hardships so please don't think I'm trying to trivialise you.

This year will be the 2nd year of ttc for my SO and I, his grandfather has passed away and I've was diagnosed with MS in june. I'm really struggling with everything atm. Off work atm because I'm in a middle of a flare-up which is limiting my walking ability without falling and constant dizziness and tireness.

Am so happy but am jealous of my friend who started trying when we were and is now pregnant with her 2nd child. She will never know about these feelings I have because she deserves the happiness and worked hard for it and I can't wait to see her child when he/she is born next year. So please don't think I'm being petty about this but I would like a win this year.

Thank you to anybody who reads this. Am crying as I am writing this but all this in my head is hurting me emotionally and hopefully this has been cathartic to write it and get it out of my head.

Lots and lots of baby dust to you all🌌🌌x