Progesterone WARNING!

Laura • Mama ×3

So after having an <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">iui</a> on Friday I was prescribed progesterone suppositories to help the uterus lining stay sticky enough to catch the fertilized egg.

Well anyways I Am supposed to use them once In the morning and once at night. So this morning I get up for work and go to the bathroom and put one in. I was going to be late so I didn't bother putting a panty liner on and thought ah well I will put one on once I get to work....this was a bad idea.

Well I got to work and when I went to put a liner on I realized my pants looked like they were soaked! I honestly thought I peed my pants!! 😶 The progesterone pills are so oily that the oilyness (I don't think that is a real word) went through my underwear and through my khaki work pants!!! So ladies if you get these pills put a panty liner on right away!

Honestly I am not the type to be too embaressed so I actually found it pretty funny, but someone else might not lol. Needless to say I had to find different pants to wear.