College Roommate

I realize we may not be best friends, but we are pretty good friends I like to think. We make runs for Taco Bell at 3 am. She's picked me up from a party I didn't feel safe at. We stayed up together many a nights to write papers, show each other music/tv shows we like, and hang out. Well...she recently made a public Facebook post about her old roommate (she went to a boarding school) and how much she loves her. She talked about how she didn't know how to live in a dorm without her and that it was hell not having her here and how she wants her to come visit ASAP because she misses having the best roommate ever. I feel like shit now. Like..we've had some fun together and I felt like we were really getting to be good friends. But then she made this post for everyone to see. The only time she's posted about me wasn't even me directly. She posted a picture of the door we decorated together and she said "Decorating for Halloween and watching the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Do you think we love Halloween?" I just feel like shit now..like she hates being my roommate..