MIL RANT!

Sierra • new mommy to beautiful baby girl Ava 💕👑👶🏽
My boyfriends mother is slowly killing me. Rewind to when I first found out I was pregnant, we were talking about a color scheme for the shower. I told her I didn't want an all pink shower like some people do. She asked what I thought about the colors teal blue & purple and I said it was ok. At my gender reveal I told her and my mom I wanted different shades of pink, white, and gold. And she decided to tell me "you have no part of the shower" and got in her feelings. My sister then told me in front of her "whatever you want just tell us" and she got offended and decided she no longer wanted to be apart of the shower. 
Fast forward to now, she asks me what we have planned for the shower.  Like what type of cake I want and all that. I showed her a picture and that the cake would cost $190 which isn't bad at all in my opinion. She again have her opinion and said "it's just a baby shower" and said I should go to Walmart or the grocery store and get a sheet cake. IF YOU DISMISSED YOURSELF FROM HAVING ANY PARTS OF THE SHOWER and YOU'RE NOT PUTTING IN A SINGLE DIME, WHY DO YOU CARE? It's aggravating. She has so much to say but swears up and down she's not apart of anything. And STILL gets in her feelings when no one agrees with her. Like OMG know your place 🙄😒