September 26th

My doctor scheduled me to be induced on my due date next Monday. I'm still hoping to achieve a natural birth...she is going to start with cervidil and if I dilate to 3cm after an hour she will break my water and then hopefully I won't need pitocin. I have decided to get an epidural if I need pitocin. This is my first birth...does anyone have experiences with what I may be experiencing next week? Hopefully he comes on his own before then!