parents fight

Okay so my brother recently got in a lot of trouble because his grades and smoking weed and stuff and my parents won't stop fighting. They are legit always always always screaming at eachother at the top of their lungs and it just happened again and it was so bad it was almost violent and I was scared I should call the cops . I didn't. Well now my dad left and i have no idea what to do. They are always talking about what bad kids we are and stuff but really it's just my brother . I go to school straight to cheer and home for a shower then cheer again and come home at 9 o'clock at night and I do homework until I pass out. I do this EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT and even on the weekends . I pull good grades and rarely have an attitude I just has surgery two weeks ago so even with all that going on I'm doing everything I can with only one arm to use bc I can't take off a sling. I just am so tired of them fighting and saying that I'm horrible whenever I'm literally the best kid I know and I just don't want to be here anymore. I want to move out or something but I'm only 16 and I hate my life . I shouldn't be 16 thinking about ways to end my life because my home is so so so bad. I hate my life more than any kid should and I just feel like nobody understands and it is killing me . I hate being home because I never know what will happen . What should I do ??? I'm sorry this was so long I just need advice