Feeling depressed 😩

I've been a stay at home mom for a year now at first I loved the idea because I could stay home with the kids and all but now I hate it 😩 I get bored and frustrated at times my so works 5-6 days a week from 8-8 I don't really go out I don't have friends don't us Facebook don't have friends lately I've been just so upset all the time I'm 22+4 weeks and all I want to do is sleep I get frustrated because I want to go out and do things but I can't not much to do around here anyway my so doesn't seem to understand that I've been thinking about getting a job but I don't know if I'll get hired this late in my pregnancy and childcare is a joke I just can't wait till I have this baby because I'm gonna try to go back to work I worked for a daycare for almost 3 years I had my seconds son went right back to work 6 weeks after and worked there till he was about 6 months old I guess this stay at home mom thing isn't for me even tho I do enjoy being with my kids 24/7 and save by not sending em to daycare I feel like I need some me time anybody else dealing with something similar ? I'm not trying to sound ungrateful but I just feel like I'm gonna go crazy ....