Worried About Tubal Pregnancy....

So I tested Monday and found out I was pregnant (yay!). I've tested everyday since to try and convince myself it's real, and always a positive result 😂 But now I'm worried. I've been having some pain off and on, on my left side, down around my hip but not directly underneath my hip. It comes and goes. It never hurts real bad but is just more of a nagging discomfort...I'm concerned about the possibility of a tubal pregnancy. I've only had one other pregnancy that ended in a very early miscarriage. This would be my second. I am wondering (and hoping!) that it is just a constipation-related problem...I have been having issues with constipation since being pregnant. Any thoughts? I go to see my doctor tomorrow, but I've been working myself up into a tizzy over this, so thought maybe asking others would help. I just want to know, one way or the other!

Edit: It's definitely worse whenever I am having to use the bathroom, like maybe that puts pressure on it? Wouldn't say exercise makes much of a difference either way.