Pregnancy or just wishing..

Usi
So I have PCOS, which one doctor says I have and another says different which is quite annoying but my periods are very irregular after getting the Depo shot when I was younger. I was using an IUD for BC but It hurt so much I didn't even last a year so March I took that badboy out and haven't taken any BC what so ever  since. Periods have been on time every month until now. I am 31 days late, aha. And a week ago I took a test and it was neg, which the doc said is normal for PCOS because my hormones may not be detectable through a pee test. A blood test said neg but the doc said it could be that I am less than 3 weeks and said to test again if I miss this period I was supposed to get on the weekend. Well I didn't get it I'm going on 2 months without a period and I've been increasingly more emotional than ever and I've never had PMS emotionally in the last just really bad cramps etc.  I noticed a thick white discharge today as well no cramping or anything just sore nipples. 
I don't know what to think and it's almost embarrassing to keep going to the doctors thinking I'm pregnant when I'm not.. 
Sorry for such a long story I'm just curious if I am or if anyone has had these symptoms or similar stories?