My mom's birth plan versus what actually happened.

Okay. So I've read on here about birth plans and what not, and honestly I wanted to share what happened the day I was born because it leaves abbot of a shock value.
My mom knew when she got pregnant with me, it was high risk. VERY, VERY high risk. She, and my dad, knew that the odds of me being miscarried or still born were really high, but they wanted at least one more baby. So, there I came. By the time she was 4.5-5 months pregnant, I started trying to come out. She had labor stoppednmuktiple times, spent weeks on end in the hospital for surveillance, and so on. Fast forward to her being 8 months pregnant (in October) she woke up, and contractions were way too close and she knew there was no way it could be stopped, so they packed everything and left for the hospital. I grew up in a really small rural town, in central Illinois, so the hospital was about 30 miles away. So, on the way, my dad going like a hat out of hell, drew the attention of some police officers. He had a HIGH SPEED CHASE going in through downtown Springfield, at about 1:30 in the morning. They scream up the emergency drop off, and pop! There I was, a tiny little screaming ball of pink and goo.
So, roughly twenty years ago, my dad got arrested, gained his youngest daughter, and my mom had birth in a car. I spent 2 weeks in the NICU, my dad got off charge free. Fat forward, 5 years, she let never to be seen by us again, but my dad raised my brother, sister, and I as a single father, until I was 16. So really, as my birthday nears, and I no longer live with my dad, I just wanted to post this as a reminder that, 1.) birth plans can go wrong, but can also make for a really cool story. 2.) I wanted to thank my dad for literally everything he's done, and let the world know how awesome my dad is, and what all happened that night, because I think it's funny.
I hope y'all enjoyed the story of my birth-day! Lol!