I need prayers guys

I started having contractions 6 days ago and they would not stop. I went to go see my doctor and she said my cervixhad gotten alarmingly shorter and she had to admit me into the hospital. Mind you I'm only 24 weeks with twins. I stayed in the hospital but that night my water broke. They put me on magnesium, steroid shots and started pumping me with antibiotics to stave off labor. The next day I was moved out of The labor and delivery ward and into where all the women who are about to deliver or have delivered are staying. I shared a room with a completely insane woman who would not get off her phone. I asked her to keep her voice down and she went off on me, that's when I started cramping and the contractions came back. I was rushed back into labor and delivery and pumped with another high dose of magnesium. The contractions have calmed down again but I've been thru the ringer and I need to keep these babies baking as long as I can (2 more months would be my goal). I'm trying not to get up unless I have to go to the bathroom and eating a lot. Please keep me in your prayers. I need to keep these babies in the womb for much longer.