Now I can tell my birth story ( no judgement please)

Maria • I`m happily married, & I am a new mommy to a beautiful baby boy & with my new little girl. My life is now complete 💚💜
Now that my son is one year old today I can finally tell my birth story. I will start with the day before I had my son. It was a Saturday, September 26 2015 & it was one those hot, sunny day. My sister asked me if I could babysit her daughter because she wanted to take my nephew to the air show, I said of course. But since I was 38 weeks along my husband helped me babysit, my sister came back and told me to come over to my dads for a bit..I was going to say no but then I saw that my husband was into his soccer game (his team was playing) so I said yes but to let me put some make up on first lol. My husband said he will go after to pick me up, I went but I wasn't feeling to good thinking it was just the heat. It was already 7 o'clock and my husband comes to my dad saying his team won, so my two brothers said it was time to celebrate so my brother takes out his good tequila out and they start taking shots ( I was not mad or upset with him drinking I am a pretty chill wife lol) anyways my brothers girlfriend said they were going to Applebee's to have to drinks. I could've tell that my husband wanted to go so I told him lets go. My sister, my two brothers, my brothers girlfriend & my husband and I went and they ended up having more drinks (again I was not mad or upset) we all had a blast I was laughing so hard that my stomach was hurting (& no my water didn't broke there) but my sister did told me that I was going to be in labor that night but as a joke. it was already 10pm so we ended up going home. Like around 5 in the morning on a Sunday I went to the restroom and when I wipe I saw a little bit of blood, I calmly walked to our room and tapped my husband (more like shake the crap out of him) he finally woke up and I told him I was bleeding a little, he told me call..I did & they told me to count how many times the baby was kicking. I tried but couldn't tell because I was cramping a lot that's when they told me to come get checked. On our way to the hospital (which my husband had a little hangover) we were saying that they are going to send us back home like we seen on tv lol. They didn't I was already 4, that's when we looked at each other in the eye & my husband was smiling & I threw up on him because the pain hit me harder than I thought. Everything was going fine until his heart rate went really low that the next thing I knew they were kicking my mother in law out and they were taking me to have an emergency c-section. When I woke up they took me to see my son for the first time ever & It was love at first sight. Adolfo Machuca was born on Sunday September 27 2015 @ 11:15 weighting in at 6 pounds 
& he is one year old today