Other Ways To...?

Hi ladies, um this is very personal. I have been with the same guy for nearly two years. And about August is when I went for a check up with my OBGYN. I was clear, and clean of any UTI, STD etc. Just this past week I found out I have HSV. I have taken Valtrex and currently cleared up. But I have absolutely no idea where it came from. I have not been with any other man. And my boyfriend went for a blood test and was positive. But the boyfriend being positive is a completely other story. Talking about it will make me upset. Anyways, I know it can pass orally. I'm just curious, my boyfriend misses getting head, as do I. We already bought like toys for myself. And he isn't much of a toy guy. A hand job can get tiring. Is there any other way, or any way I can try to get him to come around?

P.S. I'm just a 19 year old who hit a bump in the road. I'm a really good kid. I'm literally just trying to be safer with the one I'm in love with. My mom is a nurse, and has a couple of doctor friends so I got all the med crap. Asking some sex questions to her like this is just a bit awkward for me.