20 week scan 💙

Natalie
So we had our 20 week scan on Friday and it wasn't the experience we'd hoped for I came out feeling slightly deflated! The lady doing the scan went about all the regular checks fine then when it came to the heart checks our stubborn little bundle decided to flip upside down and not budge so she couldn't finish up so we have to go back on Thursday to finish off. She asked if we wanted to know the sex so we decided yes ( she though baby may move with a little more poking and prodding so could carry on checks after finding the sex) to which we waited a few minutes for her to actually say what she thinks her words 'I think it's a boy' and ended the scan and said to re arrange for next week. So not only did we leave with an unfinished scan, a quick think decision on sex without even showing us his parts to be sure to then not being able to have a scan pic coz the baby was upside down .... Fingers crossed the baby will be a little better behaved on Thursday to finish checks and we get to have a scan pic this time. I don't feel at ease about the sex either so hoping they will do a quick check again before I buy any blue 😩😫💙