was I raped/molested/some other term?

Okay, let me start from the beginning. When I was a kid, I walked in my parents room and caught them having sex around age 4. I became curious and started masterbating after that, soon after my parents let another family stay with us for a while, their son, he was around age 13. Sometimes me and my brother and him and his sister would all fall asleep in the same room. It started one day by me and him being the last ones awake, I can't remember details but he got me to play with his penis and I did. Willingly. And it escalated to me sucking it and him eating me out too. (I know it's fucked up) then, Later after my parents divorced mom met a new man with a son who became my step brother, we started doing similar things together only I was 9 and he was around 15 or 16. I never had intercourse or anything. But I was a very curious little girl and I thought it was nice to have that sort of attention. I realize now I was wrong for it but I've always had that thought, was that rape? I'm no longer interested in sex as an adult and idk if that has anything to do with it.