When You've Revealed TMI...

I have a small circle of ladies that I reqularly spend my lunch hour with at work. We've grown close overtime and I consider them my friends. On one occasion we were reminiscing about our college days when we used to be carefee and fun. Good old fun! Now 1 thing abt me is that I'm naturally a bit of an introvert & I make no apologies about it. Im quite soft spoken & some have called me too nice 😑. So when I shared my stories of how carefree and naughty I used to be in college, somehow the vibe between me and the ladies changed. There was that unspoken sense of judgement in the air. As though I deceived them. Thing is I don't do alcohol or parties anymore. It was a choice I made when I just got tired of the lifestyle and found other ways of having responsible fun. And thats the only side of me they knew. My issue now is that I don't know if I should worry about what these friend think of me now after my revelation or do I just let it go? I feel the need to clear the air with them. Am I jst seeking approval?