Prayers Needed 🙏🏻

Sophia • TTC baby #1 for 5 years. IVF #1 FET ended with a D&C @ 9 weeks in 2016 😞 Have an 👼🏻 in heaven. IVF #2 January 26, 2018 🙏🏻 Got pregnant with twins 💕🙏🏻 went into preterm labor in June 2018 and delivered 25 week premies. My life is now complete.
Hi ladies, my first beta after first time <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a> was on September 26th I've been on a hell of a crazy roller coaster ride since then that I wasn't expecting. At 6dpt before my beta I got a Bfp when I tested at home. For me it was such a blessing and such an emotional happy moment because I have never seen a positive pregnancy test in the last 4 years I have been trying. Tuesday came when I got my results for my HCG and it was at 491 he said it was a good number and I was elated. Hubby and I celebrated because we were officially pregnant. My re had me come back in Wednesday for my second beta. I went back and for my second beta results I got my result on Thursday (given that I tested at 5:30pm right after work) and was told my HCG went down to 462. My re couldn't explain it but he said it wasn't good. Of course I became hysterical and couldn't even imagine I might lose my baby/babies after coming this far 😔 I never thought in two days my world would come crashing down. My re said we would have to test again so I went back on Thursday again late in the afternoon so my results would come in on Friday. Since my hubby is stronger than me I asked my re to call him and tell hubby if the number went up or down. Hubby and I agreed whatever the results were he would tell me when I got home. All Friday I was nervous and scared but tried to stay positive. Hubby got the call and couldn't wait so he texted me that my number went up a little to 598 🙏🏻💕🙏🏻 I thanked God but of course I still need to be monitored and my number still needs to double. I pray when I go in again for more bloodwork everything will be ok on Monday. If any one else has had similar situations and still was pregnant please share so I can shed some light in my life at this moment. 
UPDATE: got the call yesterday that my number went up to 3005 🙏🏻 
Update: I lost my baby at 9 weeks and had a D&C performed 😢😭