Engaged 💍

Shaira
My fiancé took me on a weekend getaway trip to Galveston for a friend's birthday and the the 4 of us (his friend brought his gf as well) went to Pleasure Pier. It was so beautiful and I'm from Hawaii so living in Texas has made me miss the beach and the water so much. The night was going really well. He was winning games and just piling more and more stuffed animals into my arms and I was beyond happy. I've never gone on a ferris wheel with anyone special before and he told me that he had planned to go on it last. I was excited and when we finally reached the ferris wheel, we got in and he just talked to me about how much he loved me and appreciated me and would never hurt me and all that. Seconds before reaching the top of the ferris wheel, he tells me that the night was almost perfect. I was confused, like "almost perfect"? The night "IS" perfect, which was what I wanted him to say. But then I thought, well damn, he's probably gonna say we gotta go get funnel cake before we leabe. Then as soon as we reached the top, and with absolutely perfect timing, he reached into his pocket, pulled out a beautiful ring, and proposed 😍💛 I really thought he was going to tell me that we needed funnel cake. 😂💀 I appreciate everything that he does for me and I love that he supports me with everything I do in school and work. It just seems like the perfect timing and I'm so happy that my first proposal is with him. I promise to love him and cherish him, and to be his backbone throughout life. I promise to stick by him through thick and thin, for better and for worst. I'm so excited for our future together ☺️💛