Found out my babys father has a girlfriend & 2 kids

This is a long story but I just feel so miserable and need to get it out.. I met him when we were both working together at a restaurant. He never told me or anyone he had a girlfriend or kids and to be honest I never really asked, I just liked him alot. Fast forward a few months and I end up pregnant. He told me he has a girlfriend and 2 kids , 2 and 5 years old.. I was so heartbroken and miserable.. I told him just stay out of my life and that I didnt need him, but he insisted he wanted to be there for our baby and would never abandon him. He said he wanted to tell his girlfriend, I told him to just forget it and just live his life , because i knew if he told her they would break up and his babies would be devastated. He continued to show up to my house, he waited outside for 6 hours because I wouldnt let him in, he texts me millions of times a day, he shows up to my new job with roses, he gave me his girlfriends number so i can tell her about the baby. I never talked to her. 2 days ago i told him for the last time just stay the hell out of mine and the babys life. He finally stopped calling me and texting me , and i know i asked for this i cant help but feel so depressed.. i look at my baby and my heart starts to hurt and cant stop crying.. he looks just like him. Im trying not to think about him , but then i think about how i grew up never meeting my dad and i swore my baby would never feel that way . A part of me wants to text the number he gave me and tell her, i want him to feel as miserable as i do, the only thing stopping me is thinking about his 2 little kids. I know people will say 'thats what you get for not closing your legs'. Trust me if i knew about his girlfriend and kids i wouldve never spoken to him

Edit: yes the babys born already, hes 2 months