5 days late for AF

Today makes day #5 that AF is late and still no signs. I had severe cramping (thought she was coming) all the way up until yesterday. Since then I've only be constipated and gassy. All of my tests are still coming back negative and it's frustrating! This is the first month I've ever been late on my period EVER except my last pregnancy but I had clear test results then. My MIL called me last weekend and told me she had 3 fish dreams and we found out 2 days ago that my brother in law and his gf are expecting but she still swears up and down that I am one of her fish dreams as well. I dont know..I don't feel any different except the cramping I had over the weekend. No symptoms whatsoever like I experienced with my first child. I haven't had any changes in my weight out of the norm...I haven't been stressed other than school but that's every month. I did however, take prescribed medication for like a week this month, for arthritis..so maybe that could have thrown my period off...but I highly doubt it. I just wish I would get clear results!! And if I am pregnant I hope it's a healthy 9 months with no complications. My husband and I have been ttc for 8 months so we are praying that this is our month!! The only thing I'm getting down below is lots of thick cm/discharge and I've been extremely wet but no bleeding or spotting.