Neighborhood asking to use WIFi!??

🐼
So last week, my husband gave our neighbor our wifi code. Now, i was at work at the time and did not know until later that day. The way i found out was when i turned on my chromecast to watch tv in our separate room. A movie was playing so i asked my husband about it . That is when he told me about what happened earlier. So, i asked him why gave the code out and he said that he believes that they only want to use the wifi for just one day. Now, anyone with Internet access knows that people do not just use it once, especially if it free! Well, i was not very happy about this because we have a data limit and pay $90 already , so if we go past the data limit , we will get charged more. Well, i do not want to pay more so i told my husband he has to do something about this situation. I wanted him to go tell them they cannot use it anymore . So Monday roll around and my husband did not do anything about the wifi so i check out data usage and our data usage is over half way used . Now, we are at the first week of our cycle of data. When he came home that night i told him to fix it but he did not. Now , my husband is very busy since he work 14 hours a day so i decide last night (Tuesday) that i will change the name and password to our wifi. I could have went to their house and told them they cannot use it anymore but we only lived in this apartment for 4 month and i barely see my neighbor so i was to nervous to confront them. Especially since, my husband started this so i wanted him to fix it. Now, i thought u had solved the issues but then i went up stair to use the chromecast and noticed that a movie was frozen on the screen. So that means i changed it while they were using the wifi. So , i feel guilty for changing it but i am very no conformational person and i hardly know them. I literally don't even know their names. Should i feel bad about this?? What do i do?