Letter to baby Hope (28 weeks)

Miracle • Child of God first. Wife, pastor, and blessed mother of a baby girl on the way😌
I love you so much Hope Amari. I thank God for you each and every day🙏🏾 I feel that out of all the babies in the world who God has created I've been blessed With the best one for me. Only in my tummy for 28 weeks and already I see your personality shining  through. I know how you hate to be hungry because when I'm hungry and don't eat you won't move as much. As soon as I eat you being to dance around like crazy. I love feeling you move in me, it tells me you're happy and well. It took me awhile to be ok with this, but I also have grown to love how when I try to encourage you to move by poking my belly or drinking something cold you're not like other babies, you're not having it. But when I have been scared about something, or worried about you, you begin to move right on cue. You're so smart. So loving and caring. I love you baby Hope. I can't imagine a world without you and I promise to love, guide and protect you always. Thank you God. I give you my life🙌🏾