Hubby just don't get it

Destiny
So I have been having this problem with my boyfriend normally I always do all the house work inside and out but lately I'm just to tired n have no motivation!! I hate my house dirty it frustrates me but I still can't get up the energy to do it!! We also have 3 pitbull that I love dearly but are use to having a huge yard to play in and we recently moved and the place we stay at now don't have a yard so now I also have to walk the dogs witch I don't mind but they are used to walks being fun time and not bathroom time witch takes them forever to actually use the bathroom also I have to walk them individually!!! So before I know it i spend a hour or more walking them to just have to take them right back out or they have an accident not to mention my boyfriend gives them people food behind my back and it only makes it worse so now my dogs shit and piss all over the house and no one will clean it or walk the dogs or wash a Dame dish and I'm just getting so angry I talked with him several times yet no charge and when I "bitch" about it he just says I'm tired or I have work today or I'm going to a friend's it's all ways something! So now I just feel like an angry mess I work way more then he dose and pay the bills I get one day off a week and he only works two days a week!!! My dr keeps recommending that I take it easy and not to stress tells me to cut back on hours at work but with out him working more I can't afford it I'm just so mad and I don't know how to get him to be more helpful like if he won't even walk a dog how is he suppose to help me with a baby????!!