update: 13 and pregnant

Brook
Hey guys, it's Brooklyn and I just wanted to talk to you guys and ask a few questions for the fellow mothers out there. What is the best formula for your baby? I want to breastfeed for as long as I can, but I was just wondering which is the best kind for when I can't breastfeed. Also what kind of diapers did you use? I was thinking about using huggies or luvs but I just wanted your opinion before I chose. Also today I have just been relaxing around my house, I did a few household chores, I went online to look for girl and big baby clothes, and I also have dance tonight. I'm going to dance but I am just going to sit and watch the girls in my class dance and maybe get a CD of the songs for this year so I can listen. I have been dancing for a little bit but when I get bigger I don't think it will be the best thing to do. Also I went and ate Mexican with my friends around 1:00 pm earlier which was amazing. I may not be on tomorrow or I may be on but it just depends on my schedule and the things that I am doing tomorrow. Thanks for your love and support, Brook!