update: my neighbor looks like a greek god

Lexi
Hey everyone! Thanks for all of your support and advice on my last post. For thise of you who didnt see it, last week, while walking my dog, i met a boy who lives a few houses away from me and is BEAUTIFUL. We talked for about 15 min and made eye contact and he was really flirty. He is also senior in high school, but at my rival school. He followed me on insta, but never reached out after that
On thursday i saw that his dog had gotten out of his yard so i instagram messaged him to make sure he knew and that his dog was safe. He responded, thanking me and telling me that his dog gets out a lot. However, he didnt ask me any questions or continue the conversation. 
That same day I put my snapchat in my instagram bio, hoping he would see it and add me. Ater i sent him the message, he added me!
I saw him last night at my school's football game against his school. He started snapping me after the game and i waited 45-90 min to open them and respond, but he was responding right away. Before i opened one of his snaps, I even posted on my story and made sure he viewed it, just to tease him a little bit. He sent the last snap, but it didnt ask a question or anything so i didnt respond. We didnt talk at all today. 
I really want to maintain a mysterious vibe because a bae like him probably has girls all over him and i think seeming unnatainable will make him curious and increase my value (even if he doesnt realize it). How do i flirt without seeming desperate or easy? I WANT HIM TO CHASE ME. HOW DO I DO THIS?
Do you think he is genuinely interested in me, or am i just a side chick? I have literally walked my dog past his house so many times this week, but i never see him. How do i catch his attention and get him to chase me?