*UPDATE* calling DCF on family

Katelyn • Blunt, everyone is entitled to their own opinion don't get your panties in a wad if someone's opinion is different❤🖤
It won't let me edit my post so I'm posting the update separately. I just got off the phone with my father and we discussed my sister. He is aware of the state of his house and her house and he agreed she needs a reality check. He will be deciding what to do once he gets home from vacation. She has not only destroyed her own house but has destroyed my dad's house and let's just say my step mom is not one to mess with she is fiery pissed at the state of her house. If she doesn't change her ways after our parents get home I will then take it upon myself to call DCF anonymously to make sure the kids are taken care of. I'm hoping my sister will learn from what my step mom will rain down on her but I'm not sure. My parents are moving to NY next year and they were going to take my sister and her kids with them and move them into a big house all together but they might be deciding to go on their own and when she can keep her house not looking like an episode of hoarders pay for her to move up there with them and buy her a house and all NEW everything. I love my sister dearly but it is time for a wake up call. My niece and nephew do not deserve to live the way they are forced to. I hope this gets her butt into gear and she realizes her filth is an unhealthy environment. We shall see how this goes. In a week I should have a new update as our parents shall be home at that time. These two mean the world to me.