should I divorce?

Britney
Long story short....my husband and I met when I was 16 he was 17. Our relationship was on and off but we had a pretty good time. When I was almost 18 I got pregnant with our son. We had about second two years later and our 3rd a few years after that. We are now 28 and 29 with 3 kids ages 9, 7 and 4. Our relationship has had its ups and downs. But we've made it threw. Recently over the last couple years I feel like we should not be together. I have my own Business and can take care of myself and my kids. I love him but I'm not in love with him. He drives me crazy and on top of it all I don't trust him. Last year he met a girl in on of his classes (he's going to school) and was having when I like to consider an emotional affair. They texted and called and saw each other in school. He even took our daughter on a play date to the park with her and her daughter. He talked to her about our relationship and personal stuff. And who knows if more happened or if he wanted it to or what would have happened if I did not catch him. I loath the thought of having sex with him. I'm not interested in doing anything and every time I'm around him I feel miserable. But....he is a good dad. He works hard in school to provide a good future life for us he cooks and cleans and is very handy. He is motivated in life. I almost feel stupid for giving him up since I see how worthless some of my friends husbands are. But I am just not happy with him. Can people learn to be happy with someone they are not in love with? I want to go on date nights and enjoy myself. To want to be around him. I was just gone on a business trip for 4 days and did not miss him at all. .....help!