annoyed

Mariah
I'm so ready for my brother to move out my boyfriend and me are trying to help him out and give him a place to stay but I'm so annoyed with him here it's not even funny. He has a job now (thank god) I just need my space and it annoys me when my child is minding her own business and he messes with her yes my child can be a brat but my thing is if a kid is not bothering you don't bother them. She is the only child for the moment I'm 29 weeks so she usually in her own little world playing or watching tv. I can't deal with my brothers I don't have the patience for them I never had (he is older by the way) and when I tell my mom that he annoys me sometimes she tries to give me the guilt trip to show respect since he is older but no that doesn't work for me I don't care how old you are I will tell you how I feel and what I'm thinking. Call me rude I don't care I will not hide my thoughts because your older I grew up holding things inside and it made me angry and held grudges against my own family. I just like my alone time being able to watch tv or sit around with no bra on chilling even just sitting in the house with complete silence and all I hear is my baby girl playing. I seriously need my space and I can't complain to my family because I'm not close to them like that I'm just annoyed and needed to vent to get threw another week. For those who read it thank you and sorry it was all over the place