Husband loves his parents more thn me?

My husbands parents live over seas and they are coming to live with us. Him and i were talking about adding my on his bank account since we have been together for 6 years and i dont work anymore because of the pregnancy. He says ok and he says "well i have to add my parents on the acct too" i was like wtf?! Why would they be on our account. I dont mind us giving them money and i never stopped him from buying them anything. Butthis is taking it too far. For so long he has not let us be financially together and now i feel like he only agreed becaus he wants to add them to the acct. we dont have much and i do blame him for that. He doesnt know how to save and he always sends as much as he can to his parents- which i dont mind hes providing for them. But isnt this takkng it too far. Hes a huge mommas boy but we are having a baby and i need to start saving money for the baby we dont have any savings. Im debating to going backto work even though it has been hard on me. I dont know what to do or what i can tell him. All he says is i dont see anything wrong in it.