quitting job????

Caroline • •And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make• 🤘♐️
I work as a student teacher at my dance studio. I used to work with the baby classes (ages 2-7) on Saturdays. Although it was a pain to wake up super early and lose most of my Saturday, I really enjoyed the job. I was still able to go out after (my day was from 9-4) and I made decent money. My dance teacher switched me to Tuesday afternoon working with an older group of kids (I had some of them last year when they were in the younger classes) from 4-7, then I have my own classes from 7-9. I don't like this change because I have no time for my schoolwork on Tuesdays and spend all of Wednesday trying to catch up, and I take an online AP Psychology course so I'm really trying to grind through it. It's also a very long night for me and it's brought me more stress than joy, which sucks because I love working with the kids I just hate the hours and I'm making 1/2 of the money I made last year. My mom suggested either giving my dance teacher a 2 week notice or getting another job. I can see the benefits from either one, but I'm worried that another job will be too much on my plate and I'll feel bad for quitting my job at dance because I love the kids and I'll be breaking a commitment that j chose to make. What should I do?? 😩