kids dressing provocatively

Mary • My beliefs and opinions are constantly evolving
I have friends with age ranging from 11-30, and one of my friends (who is 11) went out with her friends to go to the mall. Now you'd expect that going to the mall you'd wear something casual, but she told me what her friends wore were jean booty shorts (that basically covered as much as cheeky underwear does), crop tops that go only a little below their chest, high heels and a full face of makeup. She also said that they always wear padding for their butt and boobs when they go out, but not at school since she notices the major differences, and apparently they plan to buy waist trainers as well from the conversations they've been having.
Now of course I thought she was over exaggerating. 11 year olds dressing like this? No way! Until she showed me the pic they took on Instagram, and these 11 year olds looked like they were in their 20's and dressing like it too. I understand that the popular opinion is "girls should wear what they want", but I guess I fall under the UNpopular opinions about this stuff (I do think girls should be able to wear what they want, but at a certain extent). 
But I wanted to hear all of yours opinions about this! Would you be okay if this your child? Would you think the same thing if the child was older (14-17)?