I need to vent

Kat
So I don't normally post on here but I do try to answer questions when I can. I need to vent and no one else could possibly understand. I am currently 36 weeks and 4 days along. I have been have contraction since 28 weeks- I'm talking real, can't talk or walk, have to breathe through them contractions. I have gotten checked sooo many times and I am not dilating or thinning AT ALL. At first this was a good thing but it is getting so frustrating. I have now had contractions every 10 MINUTES FOR SEVEN DAYS!!! As of last night they picked up to every 5 MINUTES OR SO. I know I'm still not in labor though. My doctor just say 'yup, that sucks' basically. I have been monitored and they did confirm real contractions every 10 minutes plus some Braxton hicks every 1-2 minutes. I just can't anymore. I get no sleep because the contractions are worst at night . I do have a spinal fusion which complicates things and give me severe back pain which may contribute to the contractions. On top of this, I have a one year old to take care of all day!! I have no family in town, my husband is amazingly helpful but he works long hours. I CANNOT imagine one more week of this much less another month. 😩😩😩😩 ok vent over. Can any one commiserate or give me any kind of hope? I went a week overdue with first!