I just need a little support right now...

Jordyn

Let me start with my story.. My pregnancy was planned. I'm 21, my husbands 22. We got married in May after finding out I was pregnant. We were engaged when we started trying but didn't think it would happen that fast. We have been together for over 3 years, but just moved in together for the first time in January, and in February, we found out we were pregnant, the first month I was off birth control. We were very lucky to get pregnant so quickly I guess.

All I've ever wanted out of life was to be a mom. I just grew up wanting to be a mom and that was that. I mean I have my job, my second job as a coach and I love them, but ultimately I always wanted to be a mom. I've been excited my whole pregnancy. But lately starting at week like 35 I just started getting anxiety, I'm overwhelmed and I'm scared that my husband and I haven't even spent a year married before bringing life into the world. I never imagined I would feel as if I couldn't love my baby enough, or maybe that at some points I don't even know if I want a baby anymore and I feel so selfish it haunts me having these feelings. I have finally told my husband tonight about my feelings and have received no support from him. I just need a little support from some mom's out there that it's gonna be okay when he gets here. Because I'm being induced Friday morning and I'm so scared I can hardly sleep...