She's here!

Genevieve • Mommy to Bexlie Rose 💕 Parker Valquirio 💙
She was 6 days early. I woke up at 5 am Tuesday with contractions and went to my weekly prenatal appointment, dr said they were Braxton hicks and to return next week because I was only 1 cm and 50% effaced. By 7pm the contractions were stronger so I called the on call doctor who told me to go to l&d, I was 2 cm and 70% effaced and they decided to keep me overnight to put me on pain meds so I could rest through the contractions. At 7 am I was 3 cm and 80% effaced and they said I was in the early stage of labor and would check me again, a few later I hadn't progressed so the doctor gave me the option of being induced because I have been dealing with a kidney stone. Around 10 am they started pitocin and around 12 I had an epidural at 4:00 I started feeling a lot of pressure they checked my cervix and I was fully dilated but baby's head wasn't down all the way they said they'd give her a little more time, at 4:30 I called the nurse because I needed to push. 3 pushes with the nurse and she told me to stop so She could call the doctor then at 5:15pm my baby was here!