Annoying mother-in-law

Okay, sorry about this post in advance, but I just need to vent a little...

I always got along super well with my mother-in-law, but since my baby's born, I can't stand her. She was never the intrusive type, but it really changed the very day my baby was born. She texts my partner (her son) all the time asking for pictures of the baby. She wants to visit every week. And when she does visit, she almost ignores me and throws herself at the baby. The other time, I was holding him after giving him a bottle and she came up to me and said "can I hold him now? I won't see him for a whole week". And when I handed the baby over to her, she told me "look how peaceful he is, I think he's more confortable in my arms than yours". (And there was family around, so she said that out loud for everyone to hear)

I can't believe how much my relationship with her changed. I used to really like her, but now I can't stand the thought of her. Obviously i don't want to tell my partner about it, because I know it will hurt his feelings, but sometimes I do joke about it, hoping he will understand that her behavior is over the top...

Anyone else has an annoying in-law ?? Please share !!!