Sisters dating a drug dealer and i snitched

Kendra • Find your own happiness. Don't do what others expect of you. ~Baby Dust~
OK so me my husband and my sister hung out today and she started telling me about how she's been sleeping with this new guy and he's a drug dealer and she fucks all his friends. Then she told me he's a grown ass man and so are those other guys but she's only 16. She tells me that they all dealt in her car and also ran a gambling ring in her car. She said she's seen them kill guys and she's talking about all of this like it's the coolest thing. Then she says she's dealing drugs too and making profits. She says they're all part of some gang who's symbol is a 9point star. She says she loves him but I know she couldn't and all her friends are doing drugs now too when they used to be good. She started saying how she started doing them occasionally as well. At this point she started driving us to their dealing spots and checking them she says she's keeping track of her hoes but I feel like she's helping run things. She had my husband in the car and shes putting us both in risky situations I tried to take the keys but she just dropped us at our house and said she was going to chill with her bf. This isnt even close to all of it. I freaked and told her mother everything and now this man's mother is involved as well and both the moms are freaking on them. My sister was going off to Missouri State in January and she was talking about staying for this guy. Now her mother won't let her go. Her mom hasn't told me what happened and I'm worried I ruined her life. I've been up all night worried sick and feeling guilty. It's just that she's my sister and I didn't want her falling into bad shit! I feel so guilty I wonder if I made the right decision. What do you guys think? Be brutally honest if you have to I just need to know if I was right or wrong. What should I do now? Im worried her mom isn't going to handle and she'll start up again. Just tell me what to do and if I'm right or wrong and how to fix it if I'm wrong.