Anxious after mmc

Jessica

I had a missed miscarriage in January so I'm super anxious basically all the time with this one. I'm at 6 wks today! Last time I saw the heartbeat at 6 wks and was so happy, but 2 wks later I just didn't feel pregnant anymore so I had an ultrasound and found out the baby stopped growing at 6wks 1 day.. only 1 day after I saw a healthy little one.. and had to have a d&c :(

This time around I'm obsessively checking my hcg levels (I work in a lab so it's free) and everything is good so far. My doubling time as of Monday was 1.1 days so that made me happy, but I don't have hardly any symptoms :-/ I was nauseous last week but not this one (maybe barely sometimes but I think it's maybe just in my head) Last time I was feeling nauseous all day and just kind of crappy in general. My boobs are sore, but they stayed sore for awhile last time too.

I know I need to stay positive and consciously I KNOW everything is okay, but in the back of my mind I'm still so anxious. I haven't even had the guts to make a Dr appt because I'm afraid of what I'll see when I'll go in..

Sorry this post is so long.. Advice? Thoughts? Anything? Lol