PCOS onset

Amanda
Hi ladies! New to the group.  I'm scheduled to visit my OB for testing later this month but have questions for all of you in the PCOS world.  
I had some ovarian cysts back in my 20s but was never diagnosed (or really tested) for PCOS, even having one rupture... in retrospect I probably should have sought out a better OBGYN then, but it's a little late now.  My period was normal and any bodily changes seemed normal (acne, bloating, hair, etc).  After having our son last year, my period has come back at a very irregular  cycle, I have an increase in facial/body hair and face/body acne, and my blood sugar levels have become elevated to the point that I'm borderline diabetic.   I have always been skinny and monitor my diet, as my family history is littered with cancer, diabetes and cholesterol problems.  
Have any of you been diagnosed with PCOS in your 30s?  Or have it onset after successful childbirth?  Or have had children despite PCOS and are still TTC now?  My husband and I are hoping for one more child.  I am mentally preparing myself for the diagnosis but would love to hear a bit about your journeys!  Thanks!!