just a little word of advice

Gemma
Been TTC for 5 months I total but  have fallen pregnant in a space of 2 months actively trying. Lost both due to early MC. This only known down to early testing... It doesn't happen to all but please ladies.. It's called. 2ww for a reason. I don't want anyone to suffer the heart ache that I have because of testing to early. Don't symptom spot just relax and go with it and try and wait for a missed period. It's caused me and my partner so much heart ache. I've been thinking over the last couple weeks. I'm so desperate to be a mum and to have a baby to the point that I've become obsessed with it. I've forgotten the real reason behind it all. I love my partner and we want a family. Instead I'm obsessed with checking myself daily wondering what kind of cm I have or if my cervix are a certain point and locking myself away reasearching everything to the point where im close to breaking down. Different approach now. I'm going to relax and just have fun and not shut myself away. I'm going to have fun most importantly because that's what it's all about. If you made it this far than thanks for reading.