Ball is Rolling 🙌🏾

Nayrelle • •19 •Mumma to an Angel Preemie Neveyah Grace🌺 •John George👫💙 • TTC 33 Months• Mumma to fur baby Xena Jade🐶💖
Tuesday October 13th: Finally got the ball rolling for Fertility Treatments today, been trying with my other half for 16 months after our daughter was born 16 weeks prematurely via an emergency c section and passed away shortly after. We've been having regular unprotected sex and nothing since, periods have been irregular for the last 3 months, got blood tests and an ultrasound booked for myself and sperm analysis for OH. 
I'm excited that we'll finally get some answers and hopefully get pregnant but I'm also scared that the reason for our fertility issues is really serious.
[UPDATE 1]
Got my bloods done Tuesday September 20th all my results were fine but my testosterone levels where a tad bit higher than average but other than that everything else was fine. OH sperm analysis was perfect okay.
[UPDATE 2]
Had my ultrasound to find out some answers on Wednesday Oct 19th. It was transvaginal. I had my ovaries, womb and cervix looked at and I have scaring on my cervix, which I believe was from my emergency c section last year.
The sonographers couldn't say because I have to get the results from my doctor but they pretty much confirmed it.
I've been reading about scaring and it seems like a pretty easy fix.
I'm just glad that things have finally been able to move forward. 
Thank God 💙💖🎉🙏🏾