Does this count as rape?

Jasmine
So I had just became single after a 14 month relationship. For me that was forever, especially since I'm only 18 years old and he was my high school sweet heart. I had only ever had sex with my ex and want to keep the number of guys I have sex with at a minimum. I was free now to  go Make out with whoever I wanted and so I did. Well I went on a date with a guy who took me horse back riding and I liked him. (I have a thing for cowboys 😏🏇). I went home and later that night he invited me back. I knew I shouldn't because of how late it was but I felt lonely. So before going over I made sure he knew I didn't want to have sex. I said it many time and he agreed. I got over there and we started making out. Looking back now I know I was dumb but in the moment I didn't realize what was happeneing. He slowly started taking off clothes because they were "uncomfortable" or " in the way" he said so I agreed and let him strip us down but still reminding him I did NOT want to have sex. He said, "I know, I know." (Btw he's 22 and I'm 18) before I knew it he was just in his boxers and I was only in my thong. At one point when we were repositioning he slipped his boxers down a little and then got on top of me but I didn't realize this. We continued to MO for a little longer than he said he wanted to try something so I said sure. I was on my back and he was standing on his knees facing me between my legs. He pulled my thong to the side and grabbed his dick and just rubbed it next to my vagina. He asked me if I liked that and I said no, and then right after that he "accidentally" stuck it in me. I pushed myself back and said "what the hell!" He pretended it was an accident but then asked if it was ok if he just took a couple strokes in and out. I figured I had already added a number to the people I had sex with and felt awkward so I said sure and after about two minutes he pulled out and cummed on my stomache. I got my clothes on and left as fast as possible. I got home to find out he had blocked my number. So my question is was that rape? I don't think it was but then my friends say it is and that I need to report it. What do you think?