My doctors saved my sons life!

Becky
October 20th I went in for my weekly check up! I had been going to a weekly high risk check up since 32 weeks where I got an ultrasound where they measured his water levels, and he had to pass certain tests like practicing breathing and some moving!
His amniotic fluid had gone from a 9cm level to a 6cm level. Next I went to my non-stress test....where they left me twice as long as normal on the monitor...normally my doctor would meet me in the nst room and I would be on my way! This time they sent me upstairs to a doctors exam room saying that doc was running behind! What I didn't know is that she was literally running all over the office(big place) trying to get a college on board to assist her!
After a long wait in the exam room she bursts through the door and throws the packets of hippa cleanse on the counter and says "I've got good news and not so great news, you're having a baby tomorrow but it's because his waters are getting dangerously low!" So after a short discussion regarding surgery and such with a short interruption to text my husband I left to do blood work and went to do all the last min stuff that we were planning on doing over the next two weeks! October 20th is actually my husbands birthday!
The next morning we got to the hospital at 5am! They had to try my spinal 4 times but the surgery went off with out a hitch except when they opened my amniotic sac he had even less fluid then they thought and didn't have ANY at all! He was born at 37 weeks and was 6lbs 11oz but lost almost a full pound  but is doing better now!
I started hemorrhaging blood 8 hours after surgery...almost lost a whole unit of blood and they had to put me back on pitocin and some other crazy meds! And they mash down on my uterus and had to manipulate my cervix as well....it was two hours of hell! The recovery with this birth has been harder then my last because of those events but baby and I are doing well! There's no doubt in my mind my maternal fetal medicine doctor and my OB saved my sons life by taking him early! Without fluid he could have easily had a number of outcomes with not happy endings! So greatful for their careful monitoring of me and my boy!
Baby Zeke Mason born 
October 21st 2016
Weight 6lbs 11oz
Height 20 inches
Head 13.5 inches