Soo tired of people, I HATE everything, life just ain't fair!! 😭😩

Daezhane • 29 years old, Mummy to an angel.. Courtney 30.03.2015 💔🌥
(If your not an underatanding person or you have everything you want right now or thigs going great in your life, then close this RIGHT now!! I don't want your 'it will happen when it's time' or 'try be strong' comments, I'm fed up of them 😡😡)!!!
..... I had a missed miscarriage - my baby was dead a week before I even knew, just decided to stop growing, the day I found out was the same day I was meant to see the midwife for my very first appointment! But why am I shocked, I NEVER GET ANYTHING NICE IN LIFE, now I'm sooo alone, I literally have nobody, cry myself to sleep and nobody understands.
I would do anything, even take my own life to bring back my child and take away the pain, my heart is so heavy, it hurts day in, day out!!
01.11.2016 (TODAY) is my Courtney's birthday, but your not here with me, so it's a day not worth living??! You would have been 1 YEAR OLD TODAY!! Instead I wake up to my Instagram packed with babies and children... Pregnant women ready to drop any day, posting pushchairs and their happy SO's. I HAVE NOTHING!! I really don't see how this is fair, I have found out more than 40 girls had a baby, are pregnant or have a newborn since my baby wasn't allowed to live. Nothing in life makes sense, why is everyone happy and getting their babies and I'm still not pregnant, not even a rainbow baby. I'm tired of seeing positive tests, baby scans, first movements in the womb videos and pregnant belly's I'm literally BREAKING HERE!! 😢😩😪😭💔