6 weeks early omg!!!

Sharhonda
I really wanted to make it to December 7th had no indication that I wouldn't but I always had a feeling that I was gonna b preterm I wanted a early* baby shower ppl thought I was crazy!!! Well Saturday October 29th I had felt what I thought was Braxton hicks contractions got them to stop and felt a little better tried to go to sleep didn't work so I ate.....my baby always moves when I eat but this time she didn't and I thought something is wrong but I'll wait til Tuesday for my appointment with the doctor!!! Well I just never got her to move tried everything!!! NOTHIN!!! So my SO CAME home and we went to the ER!!! I felt pressure on my belly like a peek of a mountain but it didn't hurt at all!!!  Welll got to the room got an IV and the nurse told me honey u came at the right time her heart rate is flat we gotta keep it fluctuating going up and down I said ok!! 😐! The doctor came in he was shocked to see me BECAUSE MY PREGNANCY WAS SO NORMAL!!! He said we gonna stabilize this baby and get u home I said alrighty!! After 16 hours of trying to lay and keep her heart rate up they rushed in and said she has to come out NOW!!!!i was terrified I cried cried cried!!!! My SO was shocked and I was upset and felt like a failure!!! She came out 4 pounds 2 oz no oxygen needed no jondice just a little feeding tube!!  I was upset that I had her early but glad I payed enough attention to save her life because the doctor thought it was the cord being pinched but during the emergency c-section he discovered the placenta was 10%detatched and forming a big clot!! And he told me I saved my baby's life!!! Meet my love bug Audriana Noel 4 pounds 2 oz plz keep us in your prayers and don't forget lady's listen to your baby's in the womb!