In need of honest, non critical opinions pls!

Charlotte

(TMI warning below)

Hello everyone,

I am not completely new, but still only on for a few months. First time posting anything on here. I am curious if any ladies on here TTC and find themselves in a similar situation or have been on a similar

are situation. Okay, here is the summary:

I am have been married to my husband for four years. For 8 months TTC faithfully. I am a 33 year old that has battled irregular period ever since I hit puberty. I do have a weight problem that I am trying to get under control. Recently I discovered through research Red Raspberry Leaf and Vitex. Back in August when I started RRL, I didn't have a monthly until Sept 21 and it went on until the 25th (RRL makes them start on time and end shortly. My average cycle is 6 days at 33-36 day cycle)(on the 29th I hate the fertile cm and my husband and I dtd.

In October I took vitex to make myself ovulate and it worked or at least I believe it did because my right side let me know big time. Again, my husband dtd every other day around ovulation day which was between Oct 8-9th (we had used the app on here and it was off so I hope it worked). Anyway, on the 5th of October, I noticed two things that has never happened before.

1. There was one red spot

2. In with the spot, yellowish green cm (TMI I know) was present. None since then.

Ever since the 5th of October, I have been having symptoms that, even with negative pregnancy tests, have not vanished. I am 10 days late. I have had, dominately, nausea, adversions to foods and cravings that have grown stronger (for example: I actually tried pickles and peanut butter and liked it. Haven't ate it since. I have also been craving milk and beef (i like beef, but i prefer chicken. Haven't really wanted chicken. Ate two jars of pickles and working on large one. I love them, but don't crave them). I love milk, but don't drink it cause it puts weight on me. I take a prenatal. I also have been craving hot and sour (I don't eat it normally) And I haven't been able to handle soda or chocolate (and most candy) without feeling ill) .I bloat down there without AF common impending signs. I have has Simi sore and fuller bbs and still have watery cm. I also have been getting more moodier/emotional then usual.

I have had cramping but not like with AF. This is different. Hard to describe. Like bloaty-adjusting feeling and it has cramped on right side of uterus mostly (only once did it cramp so bad on the left side that it woke me up. It didn't last long). My back aches, hits ache at times, and i have ingestion (i don't know if the "silent reflux" caused it or what (I am on two acid reducers for that).

Up until yesterday, i stopped taking the once a day 400mg of Vitex and just went on taking Red Raspberry Leaf because it actually helped. I still get nausea, minor headaches, and mood swings.

I realize that Vitex can cause elevated bbt, higher protosterone and delay periods, But can it cause all these symptoms? I haven't found enough evidence. If someone has had trouble or has information, greatly appreciated for help and advice.

(I hope i covered everything)